Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Sunday 19 July 2015

Fotos From July 13th email

I was so incredibly excited to get a foto with this bike...! I saw it my first week in Portugal and thought the 4 saints mounted on the front of the bike was a golden idea. I finally saw it again this week so I had to go knock on this guys door and ask him if I could take a picture. After we gave him our pass along card with our contact, and it was just perfect.

Random little lunch in the capela

Poutine e minha querida valentina!

Visiting Patriarcha e Maria-Clara
This is probably my favorite meal that we have at Rosalia and Nuno´s house. So simple. So good.

Speaking of fish....Fish market in Olhão. The people here just love their fish

No comments:

Post a Comment