Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Wednesday 17 June 2015

BOM DIA ALEGRIA!!! June15

Familia!!!!
First off I want to say a big ol fat congratulations to Rawley and Lindsay!! They are getting married this weekend! LOUCO!!! I am so excited for them and can't wait to see pictures of the model couple on their wedding day. Man I just love you guys so much! I am going to have to work extra hard this week so I don't have any time to think about the fact that I won't be there!
I wish I could say I was fluent in Portuguese already with Sister Andrade, but.....unfortunately, I think native companions just make you realize how awful you are at Portuguese. It is a struggle, but it can only get better right? I would be lying if I said there wasn't once this week that I was crying in the street because all I wanted to do was have a fluent conversation with the person that I am with 24/7. It is not easy, but it has been really great at the same time. I am learning MUITAS COISAS! It is nice having a walking, talking Portuguese dictionary/expert right at your side to ask questions to! Sister Andrade is from Cabo Verde and is tão fixe! She has the coolest conversion story and a huge testimony of this gospel. I feel extremely blessed to be serving with her. 
This week had its ups and downs, but for the most part it was awesome! We had zone conference at the beginning of the week and guess who is in my zone......SISTER DOMAN! My soul mate! I think I shed a few tears when I saw her face. I thought all the sisters in my district would be up north, but it turns out Sister Doman and I are in the South and Sister Parkinson and Sister Barrett are in the north. #BOO! But at least I got one of my lovely sisters!
We had a super fun Jovem activity this week. We played soccer and some of the jovems from Faro even came so we had a good turn out! I was one of the only girls to play and all the Jovems were super nice about how bad I suck at soccer. haha They were telling me that I "joga bem" but I know the real truth! They are all super good at soccer, but it was still so fun.
This afternoon we are heading to Lisbon to do residency for Sister Andrade, so I have even less time to email. Desculpa, this email is going to have to be a little short! But nonetheless, I love you all! Have a blast at the wedding. I will be praying that everything goes perfectly! Ate Proxima Semana! Amo Vocês!

-Sister Selk
SIS ANDRADE!!


Our Zone

My soulmate! Sis. Doman!


FUTBOL!


Trying, not succeeding!

Guess who got the cutest, nicest, most fantastic package from Mason? ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment