Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Sunday 24 May 2015

May 18th

Ola familia!!!
Wow this has been such a crazy day! We traveled to Albufeira today for our district p-day so I have about zero time to write!
This week was another good one. We are trying to get Olhao going again because the work has come to a bit of a halt here. We spent quite a bit of time this week just going through our area book and trying to organize things and get in contact with lost contacts etc. And it has been a slow process, but we have seen blessing starting to occur! Just a day after we went through our area book we were out contacting and ran into 2 different people that we had specifically looked at in the area book to contact again. It was a miracle! They both seem like they have great potential, so I am extremely excited to see where that goes this week.
We marked Beto for baptism this week, but he needs to humble himself quite a bit before that will happen.
We also had interviews with President Fluckiger this weekend. I learned so much talking with him and Sister Fluckiger. They are just incredible! So awesome!
Sunday was pretty exciting as well because we had district conference! It was like stake conference for all of the Algarve area. President and Sister Fluckiger spoke at it as well as some other speakers. I learned a lot from it which I wasn't expecting! Haha I don't know if I was just making it up in my head what they were saying or if I was actually comprehending little bits and pieces of what they were saying. Either way the spirit spoke to me, so I was grateful for that!
It is getting HOT here in the Algarve. We are only and hour boat ride from Africa and I am definitely feeling the heat! Oh my Lanta, I think I might die this summer, so I will need your prayers fam! Haha
I hope you are all doing well back home. This week held some more shocking news for all of us, but I hope you know that you are always in my prayers and I hope that this sad time can all bring us closer as a family and to the Lord. I love you all so much. You guys mean the world to me and I am so grateful to feel your support each and every day as I do the work of the Lord.
Beijinhos. Amos Voces.

-Sister Selk
From last P-day - I was determined to catch a crab

Probably one of my favorite pictures to date - haha, so accurate

Umm....Paradise??

paz e bencoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment